A professional and productive organisation is built on:
- a well-designed workforce aligned with corporate goals and priorities
- staff equipped with the right capabilities and tools, and empowered to deliver quality service
- the right cultural mindset.
These business requirements are being addressed through a set of interrelated projects, as part of our transformation program, Reinventing the ATO. We aim to improve the client and staff experience and deliver:
- quality client service to taxpayers, in line with our commitments in the Taxpayers' charter
- effective and efficient public service to the community at large
- responsible and responsive service delivery for government.
Our work to design the future staff experience will ensure ATO staff have the capability, tools and resources to perform current and future roles and deliver an enhanced client experience.